Holiday Body Scrub At The Ritz Charlotte

-

It's the most wonderful time of the year! It is also the most stressful time of the year as well.

With all the hustle and bustle of the holidays, we often feel stressed out and overwhelmed. Whether you just need some "me time" or you are caught up in what to give the ones you love for Christmas, sometimes you just have to call a TIMEOUT!

My mom and I love our Mommy-Daughter dates and while she was visiting Charlotte last week we took the opportunity to take a T.O. of our own.

We met for lunch at BLT Steak inside the Ritz Carlton in Uptown Charlotte and had the most amazing tuna tartare and mimosas. Then we made our way up to the Spa for some quality rest and relaxation.



My mom and I typically treat ourselves to massages and the occasional facial (which are top notch at the Ritz) but this time we decided to change things up and indulge in their seasonal Spiced Brandy Pear Body Scrub, and per usual we were not disappointed!

With the weather getting cold I felt like my skin could use a pick me up. The room was warm and set up much like a massage room. The scrub smelled amazing and felt even better! To get all that dead skin off of my body felt glorious.

After the scrub is applied from head to toe (sparing your face) you jump into a warm shower to get all the salt off, then return to the massage bed where they apply a sweet smelling cream lotion to your body.

Honestly, it's the best of both worlds because the last 20 mins are like having a massage and you leave with radiate more youthful looking skin!



After our 5o min treatments, we were told to jump into the dry sauna for a few minutes then to spend some time in their brand new Salt Therapy room. I must say I was pretty impressed, not only is it gorgeous but I think I took the best nap of my life in there!


All in all, if you are looking for a relaxing day with your holiday house guest I would recommend booking your appointments immediately. Mainly because I plan on going back with mine and we may monopolize all of the appointments ourselves. (I'm only half kidding) Also if you're looking for the perfect gift or stocking stuffer, this is it. I mean who doesn't love a spa day especially at one of the best in town. 


Spa menu, pricing and contact here. 






No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *